HELP & Contact
⚙️ TROUBLESHOOTING ⚙️
⚙️ TROUBLESHOOTING ⚙️
Before contacting us with an issue, check out the below possible solutions for a quick answer!
- ISSUE: I don't have a Google or Gmail based email address: SOLUTION: Get a free one at https://accounts.google.com/signup. The notification of your site access approval will then be sent to your new Gmail address.
- ISSUE: I have been approved and logged in but still can't see any content? SOLUTION: At the top right of all content windows, you should see a small grey box with an arrow inside it. Click on that arrow and the content should pop-up in a new window or into the Google Drive app if you are on a mobile device showing the content. We recommend you use the free Chrome Browser and having the Google Drive app installed for the best experience.
- ISSUE: My email address has changed since first requesting access to the site. SOLUTION: Just complete the below form again with your new Google based email address and you will be approved again within 24 hours.
- ISSUE: On my smart phone and tablet, viewing the content can be slow to load. SOLUTION: Install the free Google Drive app on your device which will make the mobile experience much smoother and more efficient. Search for the free app in the App Stores.
- ISSUE: I am looking for a specific video for a drill that I want to add to my practices. SOLUTION: Use the search bar at the top right of all windows to search for a specific skill or drill and you will find a number of options in the search results. New content is being added all the time!
- ISSUE: I want to watch or read the content offline. Is that an option? SOLUTION: Yes it is. Open the item you wish to view offline by clicking on it. It will pop up in a new window. At the top right of the new window, you will see a download button (down arrow) that will allow you to do just that. If viewing the content on a smartphone or tablet, you can tap the top right side menu button (3 small dots) and select the "Make available offline" option. For this to work, you do need the Google Drive app installed on your device. The file will be added in the Google Drive app for offline viewing.